Latest from OpenSciences.org
- Funding for Scientific Research 2022/2023
- David Lorimer on NDEs and Mystical Experiences
- Documentary on Telepathy
- Comments on Steven Pinker’s view of the Paranormal
- BICS Awards $1.8M for 29 Essays on the Survival of Consciousness
- Call for Grant Applications from Researchers in Subtle Energy and Biofield Healing
IONS explores states of consciousness and the role of spirit and intention in health and healing.
Exploring the afterlife and transforming our fear of death, by Julia Assante.
Parapsychology articles and news.
Advancing public scholarship in the fields of parapsychology and anomalous psychology.
A leader in consciousness studies, Marilyn Schlitz shares her insights and experiences.
Jon Lieff, MD, explores the interface of biology, neurology, and the mind.
Explore controversial science with leading researchers and their critics... the leading source for intelligent skeptic-versus-believer debate.
Dramatic discoveries re-shaping our understanding of organisms, by Stephen L Talbott of The Nature Institute.
A founder of the field of transpersonal psychology, Charles Tart expounds on consciousness.
The blog of Michael Jawer explores how emotion shapes extraordinary sensitivity.